New Incline Belt Conveyor for Food and Packaging Applications
Conroe, TX - December 4, 2018 - Frazier & Son introduces its new easy-to-clean Incline Conveyors featuring robust stainless steel, sanitary construction with an innovative quick release fold-out side board and belt lifter system for fast toolless washdown. The belt’s sealed edges prevent contamination. Incline conveyors provide gentle reliable material handling in food and packaging applications and are available in horizontal, incline and Z-shape configurations.
Frazier’s incline conveyors are designed for high-end applications with heavy-duty sanitary construction, the elimination of tubing, hollows and harborage points, continuously welded standoffs and seams, and minimal use of fasteners. The unit’s continuous carry-way support maintains control of the belt and the positive drive belting and dynamic guides ensure reliable tracking.
These inclines offer a number of innovative design features to speed cleaning, wash down and belt changes. They include hinged belt guides, rollers and sideboards, a quick-release belt tensioner and belt lifters to raise the belt off of the frame. The carry-ways lift out without tools, and the conveyor’s cantilevered frame design along with the with use of a welded-splice endless belt makes belt removal a snap.
Belt options include low temperature materials, straight or scoop cleats, corrugated sidewalls, guarding and enclosure options, drum or gear motor drives, as well as clean-in-place configurations. Belting has excellent chemical resistance to common sanitizers and detergents.
All Frazier conveyor systems are built to meet the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) sanitary standards.
For more information, visits www.FrazierAndSon.com or call tool-free 1.800.365.5438.
Frazier and Son, celebrating its 90th anniversary, designs and manufactures bucket elevator and incline conveyor systems for food, packaging and other process applications.
- Frazier & Son Celebrates 90 year Anniversary in 2020!
- Bucket Elevator for Breadcrumbs, Cheese, and Spices to Volumetric Filler
- Frazier & Son Bucket Elevator Safety Package
- Frazier & Son Incline Conveyors
- Frazier & Son Remains Fully Operational During the COVID-19 Outbreak... read more
- Join Frazier & Son at the Contract Packaging Association's 2019 Annual Meeting!
- New Video Available - Are more gummies ending up on the floor instead of the bottle?
- New Incline Belt Conveyor for Food and Packaging Applications
- Bucket Elevator used for Conveying Chocolate Disks and Chunks
- PACK Expo 2018 - Chicago, IL October 14-17, 2018 - Booth N-5928
- INDEXING BUCKET CONVEYORS
- Need vertical conveying but limited in floor space?
- Make plans today to visit Frazier & Son Bucket Elevators at Pack Expo at Booth N-5928!
- Grand Opening Ceremony - Galdisa USA - Conroe, TX
- Transitioning Frazier Equipment with BFM Connectors
- Recent Shipments: Frazier & Son Bucket Conveyors destined for California Rice Milling Facility
- Making Customer's Wish Lists a Reality - Frazier & Son Bucket Elevators
- Various Applications of Bucket Elevators
- Out with the Old, In with the New! Is it time to Replace your Old Bucket Elevator?
- Alternative Bucket Materials - Metal Impregnated Polypropylene
- Bucket Elevators for the Food Industry - Frazier & Son has you Covered
- Installation of Frazier & Son Bucket Elevators at yet another contract packaging facility!
- Assembly Department hard at work - Prepping Bucket Elevator for Shipment
- Model CBT-U Bucket Elevator nearing completion on the assembly floor
- Speed up Your Work Process with a Bucket Elevator Conveyor!
- Building Bucket Elevators to Exceed Customer Expectations
- Bucket Elevator Installation Success!
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for Galdisa USA, Inc in Conroe Texas
- 6 Reasons to Choose a Frazier & Son Bucket Elevator
- Welcoming Back Greg Frazier, National Sales Manager, to Frazier & Son
- Annual Contract Packaging Association Meeting - San Antonio, TX Feb 22-25, 2017
- Frazier & Son Bucket Elevators - Celebrating 87 Years in Business!
- Safety First: Options for Safe, Fast, & Easy Bucket Conveyor Maintenance
- Snack Food Packaging System enables contract packager to Full Fill Orders Quickly
- Pack Expo International - The World's Largest Processing and Packaging Event: November 6-9, 2016
- Multiple Discharge Bucket Elevator built for Packaging Chocolates
- New Members of the Contract Packaging Association
- Prepping New Sales Literature
- Making Plans to Attend PACK EXPO 2016?
- Video Shows Easy Bucket Removal for General Maintenance
- New Bucket Elevator System Gets Customer Approval
- The product that started it all....WHIZPACKER
- Pack Expo