Pack Expo International - The World's Largest Processing and Packaging Event: November 6-9, 2016
Frazier & Son Bucket Elevators: Conveying Quality for Over 85 Years
Frazier & Son manufactures quality bucket elevators, and will integrate entire conveying systems, centered around the Frazier & Son bucket conveyor, to meet customer’s specifications and exceed their expectations. A high quality product, application knowledge and superior customer service has kept our customers coming back time and time again.
Frazier & Son Bucket Elevators save valuable plant real estate with a minimal footprint. Our innovative design allows fragile products to be handled with minimal product degradation. Whether you are conveying finished goods to a packaging scale or searching for gentle conveying alternative within your production process, Frazier & Son’s bucket elevator can provide a safe, sanitary conveying solution.
With a strong customer base in the food industry, Frazier & Son also serves a variety of other industries and products – ranging from snack foods to ammunition. With over ten different configurations available, including single and multiple discharge designs, our bucket elevators can fit just about any application or layout. Indexing drives are also available for kit or food assemblies.
Each bucket elevator is custom designed and built to meet your specific project requirements. Additional equipment, such as transition chutes, vibratory feeders, storage hoppers and storage conveyors are also provided by Frazier & Son. Custom controls are available to integrate a variety of equipment.
Frazier & Son offers the latest safety options such as safety interlocking switches and two-hand jog stations. Wet washdown options for sanitary applications are available as well.
About Frazier & Son
Frazier & Son was founded by M.R. Frazier Sr. in 1930 in Alexandria, VA developing and patenting a four pocket volumetric filler, called the WHIZ-PACKER, for measuring and packaging nuts.
Due to demand for higher production rates, high speed 18 and 24 pocket volumetric fillers capable of 140 containers per minute were developed. After building a few of the larger fillers, there was a need to elevate and convey product to the high speed volumetric fillers. The WHIZ-LIFTER bucket elevator by Frazier & Son was developed soon after.
In 2004, Frazier & Son strategically moved to Conroe, TX to better suit the needs of East and West coast customers and to better serve our international customer base.
From concept drawings to installations, Frazier & Son utilizes our experience in every bucket elevator we manufacture. Providing quality bucket elevators and conveyors is what we at Frazier & Son have been perfecting throughout four generations.
Let us show you how We Convey Quality™.
For more information, please visit Booth S-4018, visit www.frazierandson.com or call 800-365-5438.
- Frazier & Son Celebrates 90 year Anniversary in 2020!
- Bucket Elevator for Breadcrumbs, Cheese, and Spices to Volumetric Filler
- Frazier & Son Bucket Elevator Safety Package
- Frazier & Son Incline Conveyors
- Frazier & Son Remains Fully Operational During the COVID-19 Outbreak... read more
- Join Frazier & Son at the Contract Packaging Association's 2019 Annual Meeting!
- New Video Available - Are more gummies ending up on the floor instead of the bottle?
- New Incline Belt Conveyor for Food and Packaging Applications
- Bucket Elevator used for Conveying Chocolate Disks and Chunks
- PACK Expo 2018 - Chicago, IL October 14-17, 2018 - Booth N-5928
- INDEXING BUCKET CONVEYORS
- Need vertical conveying but limited in floor space?
- Make plans today to visit Frazier & Son Bucket Elevators at Pack Expo at Booth N-5928!
- Grand Opening Ceremony - Galdisa USA - Conroe, TX
- Transitioning Frazier Equipment with BFM Connectors
- Recent Shipments: Frazier & Son Bucket Conveyors destined for California Rice Milling Facility
- Making Customer's Wish Lists a Reality - Frazier & Son Bucket Elevators
- Various Applications of Bucket Elevators
- Out with the Old, In with the New! Is it time to Replace your Old Bucket Elevator?
- Alternative Bucket Materials - Metal Impregnated Polypropylene
- Bucket Elevators for the Food Industry - Frazier & Son has you Covered
- Installation of Frazier & Son Bucket Elevators at yet another contract packaging facility!
- Assembly Department hard at work - Prepping Bucket Elevator for Shipment
- Model CBT-U Bucket Elevator nearing completion on the assembly floor
- Speed up Your Work Process with a Bucket Elevator Conveyor!
- Building Bucket Elevators to Exceed Customer Expectations
- Bucket Elevator Installation Success!
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for Galdisa USA, Inc in Conroe Texas
- 6 Reasons to Choose a Frazier & Son Bucket Elevator
- Welcoming Back Greg Frazier, National Sales Manager, to Frazier & Son
- Annual Contract Packaging Association Meeting - San Antonio, TX Feb 22-25, 2017
- Frazier & Son Bucket Elevators - Celebrating 87 Years in Business!
- Safety First: Options for Safe, Fast, & Easy Bucket Conveyor Maintenance
- Snack Food Packaging System enables contract packager to Full Fill Orders Quickly
- Pack Expo International - The World's Largest Processing and Packaging Event: November 6-9, 2016
- Multiple Discharge Bucket Elevator built for Packaging Chocolates
- New Members of the Contract Packaging Association
- Prepping New Sales Literature
- Making Plans to Attend PACK EXPO 2016?
- Video Shows Easy Bucket Removal for General Maintenance
- New Bucket Elevator System Gets Customer Approval
- The product that started it all....WHIZPACKER
- Pack Expo