Packaging conveyors come in an endless variety of styles to handle any size or shape product including belt, vibratory, pneumatic, incline, bucket elevators and many more.
Packaging conveyors used in process industries (not distribution) general begin at the end of the process and moves the product to some type of finishing area. In some cases this can be a conveyor belt moving large volumes of a product to be bulk packed. This can be the fnal product, or it could be shipped for further processing as an ingrediant like mixing bird seed.
In the food industry, many products are finished or packaged using gravity and require the product be elevated to accomplish the packaging task such as filling, wrapping, bagging, etc.
Frazier and Sons specializes in sanitary bucket elevator and inlcine conveyors used in conjunction with hoppers and vibratory feeders to deliver finished goods to vertical form fill and seal equipment, packaging combination scales and linear weighers. Variety of sizes available to accommodate a variety of packaging rates.
Conveying for Food Packaging Applications
- need to handle product gently
- most often requires sanitary construction
- used to transition product from process to packaging
- used to elevate product
- all components are on stand-offs
- use stainless steel frame and compoents
- use wet wash components
- wipe down duty enables internal components to be cleaned
- custom bucket racks/washing carts can be used
- Ample and approved guarding
- safety interlocking switches
- Two hand jog stations
- Safety control relay
- easy to access with hinged covers and doors throughout