Bucket Elevator Conveyors
Advantages of Frazier & Son Bucket Elevators
- Gentle Elevating & Conveying
- Sanitary Design
- Safety Features
- Bucket conveyor frames constructed with 12 gauge Type 304 stainless steel with a 2B mill finish
- All framework and components mounted on stand offs and spacers
- Product contact points, other than buckets, are all stainless steel
- Welds in product contact zones are ground smooth
- Stainless steel shafts
- Carbon steel sprockets
- Premium carbon steel conveyor chain
- Continuous, splatter free TIG welds throughout
- Right angle gear box provides reliable power transmission. Drive system designed for minimum of 1.5 service factor & smooth interior surfaces
- Stainless steel take up units with spring loading for simple, accurate chain tensioning
- Long lasting, self-lubricating, sanitary UHMW chain guides captivate the chain to provide excellent stability and wear resistance
- Stainless steel non‐adjustable cams and guides for maintenance free bucket tracking
- Spring loaded chain take-ups for fast and easy conveyor chain tensioning.
- Totally enclosed bucket conveyor
- Variety of Washdown options available to meet customer specific requirements
- Washdown Duty Motors and Gear Reducers
- Stainless steel chain, bearings, and sprockets
- Water-shedding roof and Washdown Tracking
- NEMA 4X Electrical Enclosures and Stainless Steel Conduit
- Fractional horse power motors for energy efficiency
- Motor construction options
- Washdown Duty
- Explosion Proof
- To suit customer’s power requirements
- 230V/60 Hz
- 380V/50 Hz
- 480V/50 Hz
- All bucket conveyor doors, guarding, and covers require a tool to gain access for maintenance and housekeeping.
- Hinged stainless steel doors along the vertical rise and hinged, captive stainless steel catch pans under the upper horizontal section giving operators access while reducing the potential for unsecured covers and catch pans to fall to floor level.
- Two Hand Jog Stations are available. Used to monitor the output of each mechanical switch button and deenergizes when the worker removes one or both hands from the buttons, providing protection for the worker actuating the hand controls.
- Safety Interlocking Switches are available to monitor the position of guards, covers, or doors and can be used to shut off power and prevent a machine from starting when the guard, cover, or door is open.
Click photos for larger views