Frazier & Son Remains Fully Operational During the COVID-19 Outbreak... read more
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to provide an important update regarding the current status of Frazier & Son and our capacity. We are fully operational and have taken measures to remain so, including limiting visitors in the facility and maintaining safe/ample room between employees in production and in common areas of the building. Others will work from home to mitigate danger of spreading the virus if an infection were to occur.
Our offices remain open with limited personnel. Our main phone lines will be attended on a limited basis, although voicemails checked on a regular basis. Additionally, there are many options for contacting us at Frazier & Son to address your needs.
For part/service related issues, please reach out to Bob Gennario at 936-203-6373 or [email protected].
For electrical/wiring/programming assistance, please reach out to Kyle Frazier at 936-443-4785 or [email protected].
For new equipment sales, please reach out to Greg Frazier at 832-585-2418 or [email protected].
For Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable or Office Management related questions, please reach out to Jillian Kniffen at 832-622-4293 or [email protected].
Everything that can be done to keep our employees well and things up and running with minimal disruption is being put in place. We are working with our vendors to ensure a reliable supply of materials, and we have ramped up our reserve on some of our key materials in preparation of potential shortages. So far, we have not faced any major issues.
Thank you for your continued business and confidence in our products. We will work with our close customer and vendor partners to weather this unprecedented event together.
Wishing you good health and safety,
- Frazier & Son Celebrates 90 year Anniversary in 2020!
- Bucket Elevator for Breadcrumbs, Cheese, and Spices to Volumetric Filler
- Frazier & Son Bucket Elevator Safety Package
- Frazier & Son Incline Conveyors
- Frazier & Son Remains Fully Operational During the COVID-19 Outbreak... read more
- Join Frazier & Son at the Contract Packaging Association's 2019 Annual Meeting!
- New Video Available - Are more gummies ending up on the floor instead of the bottle?
- New Incline Belt Conveyor for Food and Packaging Applications
- Bucket Elevator used for Conveying Chocolate Disks and Chunks
- PACK Expo 2018 - Chicago, IL October 14-17, 2018 - Booth N-5928
- INDEXING BUCKET CONVEYORS
- Need vertical conveying but limited in floor space?
- Make plans today to visit Frazier & Son Bucket Elevators at Pack Expo at Booth N-5928!
- Grand Opening Ceremony - Galdisa USA - Conroe, TX
- Transitioning Frazier Equipment with BFM Connectors
- Recent Shipments: Frazier & Son Bucket Conveyors destined for California Rice Milling Facility
- Making Customer's Wish Lists a Reality - Frazier & Son Bucket Elevators
- Various Applications of Bucket Elevators
- Out with the Old, In with the New! Is it time to Replace your Old Bucket Elevator?
- Alternative Bucket Materials - Metal Impregnated Polypropylene
- Bucket Elevators for the Food Industry - Frazier & Son has you Covered
- Installation of Frazier & Son Bucket Elevators at yet another contract packaging facility!
- Assembly Department hard at work - Prepping Bucket Elevator for Shipment
- Model CBT-U Bucket Elevator nearing completion on the assembly floor
- Speed up Your Work Process with a Bucket Elevator Conveyor!
- Building Bucket Elevators to Exceed Customer Expectations
- Bucket Elevator Installation Success!
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for Galdisa USA, Inc in Conroe Texas
- 6 Reasons to Choose a Frazier & Son Bucket Elevator
- Welcoming Back Greg Frazier, National Sales Manager, to Frazier & Son
- Annual Contract Packaging Association Meeting - San Antonio, TX Feb 22-25, 2017
- Frazier & Son Bucket Elevators - Celebrating 87 Years in Business!
- Safety First: Options for Safe, Fast, & Easy Bucket Conveyor Maintenance
- Snack Food Packaging System enables contract packager to Full Fill Orders Quickly
- Pack Expo International - The World's Largest Processing and Packaging Event: November 6-9, 2016
- Multiple Discharge Bucket Elevator built for Packaging Chocolates
- New Members of the Contract Packaging Association
- Prepping New Sales Literature
- Making Plans to Attend PACK EXPO 2016?
- Video Shows Easy Bucket Removal for General Maintenance
- New Bucket Elevator System Gets Customer Approval
- The product that started it all....WHIZPACKER
- Pack Expo