Safety First: Options for Safe, Fast, & Easy Bucket Conveyor Maintenance
Time to time, our customers need to remove the buckets within our bucket elevators. Whether it's for GENERAL MAINTENANCE, INSPECTION, or for SANITATION, all of our customers share the same goal. They want a SAFE, FAST, and EASY method for removing buckets from the conveyor. Frazier & Son’s latest video showcases the removal of buckets in the Model C-WD bucket conveyor while incorporating safety interlock switches and a two-hand jog station. Frazier & Son can incorporate Safety Interlock Switches to monitor the position of guards, covers, and doors, which will be used to shut off power to the conveyor and prevent the bucket conveyor from starting when the guard, cover, or door is open. Additionally, Frazier & Son offers a two hand jog station that can be used to monitor the output of each mechanical switch button and will de-energize the bucket conveyor when the operator removes one or both hands from the buttons, providing protection for the operator actuating the hand controls – ensuring BOTH hands are within a safe zone while the conveyor is in motion. This is a popular option for customers that require washdown or wipe out installations and have to open the doors and covers on a regular basis. Visit Frazier & Son at Booth S-4018 at the #PACKEXPO this November for more information about our safety options!
- Frazier & Son Celebrates 90 year Anniversary in 2020!
- Bucket Elevator for Breadcrumbs, Cheese, and Spices to Volumetric Filler
- Frazier & Son Bucket Elevator Safety Package
- Frazier & Son Incline Conveyors
- Frazier & Son Remains Fully Operational During the COVID-19 Outbreak... read more
- Join Frazier & Son at the Contract Packaging Association's 2019 Annual Meeting!
- New Video Available - Are more gummies ending up on the floor instead of the bottle?
- New Incline Belt Conveyor for Food and Packaging Applications
- Bucket Elevator used for Conveying Chocolate Disks and Chunks
- PACK Expo 2018 - Chicago, IL October 14-17, 2018 - Booth N-5928
- INDEXING BUCKET CONVEYORS
- Need vertical conveying but limited in floor space?
- Make plans today to visit Frazier & Son Bucket Elevators at Pack Expo at Booth N-5928!
- Grand Opening Ceremony - Galdisa USA - Conroe, TX
- Transitioning Frazier Equipment with BFM Connectors
- Recent Shipments: Frazier & Son Bucket Conveyors destined for California Rice Milling Facility
- Making Customer's Wish Lists a Reality - Frazier & Son Bucket Elevators
- Various Applications of Bucket Elevators
- Out with the Old, In with the New! Is it time to Replace your Old Bucket Elevator?
- Alternative Bucket Materials - Metal Impregnated Polypropylene
- Bucket Elevators for the Food Industry - Frazier & Son has you Covered
- Installation of Frazier & Son Bucket Elevators at yet another contract packaging facility!
- Assembly Department hard at work - Prepping Bucket Elevator for Shipment
- Model CBT-U Bucket Elevator nearing completion on the assembly floor
- Speed up Your Work Process with a Bucket Elevator Conveyor!
- Building Bucket Elevators to Exceed Customer Expectations
- Bucket Elevator Installation Success!
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for Galdisa USA, Inc in Conroe Texas
- 6 Reasons to Choose a Frazier & Son Bucket Elevator
- Welcoming Back Greg Frazier, National Sales Manager, to Frazier & Son
- Annual Contract Packaging Association Meeting - San Antonio, TX Feb 22-25, 2017
- Frazier & Son Bucket Elevators - Celebrating 87 Years in Business!
- Safety First: Options for Safe, Fast, & Easy Bucket Conveyor Maintenance
- Snack Food Packaging System enables contract packager to Full Fill Orders Quickly
- Pack Expo International - The World's Largest Processing and Packaging Event: November 6-9, 2016
- Multiple Discharge Bucket Elevator built for Packaging Chocolates
- New Members of the Contract Packaging Association
- Prepping New Sales Literature
- Making Plans to Attend PACK EXPO 2016?
- Video Shows Easy Bucket Removal for General Maintenance
- New Bucket Elevator System Gets Customer Approval
- The product that started it all....WHIZPACKER
- Pack Expo